The aims and objectives of our school are:
- to create a structured learning environment which enables children of all abilities to achieve their full potential
- to provide a sensitive, caring and happy environment based on Christian beliefs
- to encourage every child to have a positive self image
- to plan a challenging, exciting and differentiated curriculum which enables children to succeed and aspire to further success
- to equip the children with the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to function to the best of their ability as life-long learners
- to foster a positive partnership between home and school
- to ensure that all children have access to the curriculum regardless of race, ability, religion or gender
Our Vision is
“Using the talents God gave us to achieve and shine”
To inspire individuals, through our Christian values, to use their skills to succeed academically, artistically, physically, socially and emotionally.
God's voice thunders in marvellous ways; He does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower
‘Be a mighty downpour.’
Job 37: 5
We support the children to understand this through the Parable of the Talents, where Jesus tells us that God wishes us to use our talents to achieve all that we can, not to hide them away.
Please watch the video below for more information.