The aims and objectives of our school are:
- to create a positive learning environment which enables children of all abilities to succeed and achieve their potential
- to provide a sensitive, caring and happy environment based on Christian values
- to encourage every child to use their talents to "achieve and shine"
- to plan a challenging, exciting and differentiated curriculum which enables children to succeed and aspire to further success
- to ensure children are always prepared for the next phase of their educational journey
- to foster a positive partnership between school, home, the church and our community
Our Vision is
“Using the talents God gave us to achieve and shine”
To inspire individuals, through our Christian values, to use their skills to succeed academically, artistically, physically, socially and emotionally.
God's voice thunders in marvellous ways; He does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower
‘Be a mighty downpour.’
Job 37: 5
We support the children to understand this through the Parable of the Talents, where Jesus tells us that God wishes us to use our talents to achieve all that we can, not to hide them away.
Please watch the video below for more information.