The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed is:
Also, Mrs A Owen, School Bursar/Business Manager
Pupils are admitted into school in the September following their fourth birthday. However, there is no legal obligation for parents to send their child before the statutory school age (the term following their fifth birthday).
We are able to admit up to a total of 20 pupils into the Reception Year. Should the requests for a place in the Reception class exceed this number, priority will be given to children from Yardley Gobion and Grafton Regis and then children who have a brother or sister at the school. Please use the link below to find more information on our Admissions page.
Our school Ofsted Reports can be found by using the link in our sidebar. Links are also offere to Parent View and to the School Comparison website.
Key Stage 2 Results & School Performance Tables
Our KS2 results and School performance data is held online at the Department of Education Performance Tables website, which can be found by using the link in our sidebar.
An overview of our historical performance data can be by using the link below to our Key Stage 2 Results page.
Our Curriculum information can be found on our dedicated Curriculum informatuon page.
Our Behaviour and Anti Bullying Policy will show how we manage discipline and behavour at our School. Please see the link in our sidebar.
Detailed statements of the school's Pupil Premium data can be found on our specific page for this topic.
Detailed statements of the school's Sports Premium data can be found on our specific pages for this topic.
Special Educational Needs
Our Special Educational Needs information is provided within our Inclusion Policy which can be found by using the link in our sidebar.
The school's charging and remissions policy can be found by using the link in our sidebar.
School Ethos and Values
The aims and objectives of our school are:
- to create a structured learning environment which enables children of all abilities to achieve their full potential
- to provide a sensitive, caring and happy environment based on Christian beliefs
- to encourage every child to have a positive self image
- to plan a challenging, exciting and differentiated curriculum which enables children to succeed and aspire to further success
- to equip the children with the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to function to the best of their ability as life-long learners
- to foster a positive partnership between home and school
- to ensure that all children have access to the curriculum regardless of race, ability, religion or gender
Yardley Gobion is a Church of England School.