The aims and objectives of our school are:
- to create a structured learning environment which enables children of all abilities to achieve their full potential
- to provide a sensitive, caring and happy environment based on Christian beliefs
- to encourage every child to have a positive self image
- to plan a challenging, exciting and differentiated curriculum which enables children to succeed and aspire to further success
- to equip the children with the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to function to the best of their ability as life-long learners
- to foster a positive partnership between home and school
- to ensure that all children have access to the curriculum regardless of race, ability, religion or gender
Our vision and ethos is built around our distinctively Christian approach. Click on the links below to read more
Yardley Gobion is a Church of England School.
As a Church school we are inspected under the the SIAMS framework every five years. Our last inspection was in 2020 - please click below to view the report.
To find out more about Christian Values click here.